This job might no longer be available.
6 months ago
Social Point is a world leader in strategy and action games with deep social engagement. Our talented team of more than 350 Social Pointers develop games that are played and loved by more than 50 million people all over the world and consistently in the top ranking titles on iOS and Android. Join us, and help us make 2020 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
As a QA Tester you will be responsible for testing our games systematically to cover all areas and features, analyzing the games performance, identifying problems, and suggesting improvements. QA Testers are responsible for assuring quality in the final products and for finding flaws in the games before they go public. They perform a vital role in game development; testing the assigned games for defects through the use of test plans and thoroughly debugging all gameplay functionality prior to final submission.
Providing support for the game teams and Production during the final submission process to ensure we hit the scheduled release date with a high quality product.
This is you:
Professional, enthusiastic, good at problem solving, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time. And of course, you are a passionate gamer. Games are your first and last thought every day.
You also have:
- Between 1-2 years of professional computer game QA Testing experience, preferably on mobile
- Strong familiarity and experience with iOS and Android devices preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the User Experience
- Experience using spreadsheets, such as google docs and Excel
- Experience using bug tracking databases, such as JIRA and Mantis
- Organised and adaptable in a dynamic, quick changing and fast paced work environment
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at once.
What we offer you:
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team!
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, here’s what’s more:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!