This job might no longer be available.
San Mateo, CA
3 months ago
The QA Tester thoroughly tests all aspects and systems of all assigned products to ensure that they meet
or exceed the quality standards set by NCSOFT and its subsidiaries.
● Test games for ease of use, reliability, consistency, and absence of defects
● Execute functionality test plans and checklists as assigned
● Log and regress all defects found during testing into the appropriate defect tracking software
● Provide clear and detailed written reports of bugs and repro steps to the development team
● Promptly bring serious defects to the attention of the QA Lead
● Ability to plan own work and independently prioritize tasks
● Able to proactively analyze, identify, and communicate problems effectively
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Professional manner and ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure, team environment
● Ability to be responsible and accountable while working on multiple complex tasks
● Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
● Experience testing mobile games on both Android and iOS devices
● Schedule flexibility, including the ability to work occasional overtime and weekends
● At least 1 year working in an internal QA capacity
NCSOFT is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we manage the portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.