12 days ago
JOIN OUR TEAM
Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
What We Do
Embedded amongst our development team, members of our QA team are responsible for helping to test our games, from inception to release and beyond! You’ll help ensure that our games are of the highest quality possible before we release them to players around the world. Become part of the Fall Guys family and help us bring the game to multiple new and exciting platforms. You'll be working closely with a large team across many disciplines to help bring exciting and new content to the millions of players who are enjoying Fall Guys.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a QA Tester to perform functional testing against the game’s features, whilst running and reporting on test cases and sessions in an efficient and diligent manner.. You’ll also be performing and tracking exploratory test sessions, entering bugs into the database that are of high quality and ensuring that reproduction steps and logs are correctly documented. You’ll have clear and regular communication with the wider team, including external partners and instruct more junior team members.
In This Role You Will
- Perform functional testing against the game’s features.
- Run and report on test cases.
- Perform and track exploratory test sessions.
- Enter bugs into the database.
- Correctly document logs.
- Work closely with other disciplines and external partners.
What We're Looking For
- Previous experience in a testing role. If this is in games, even better!
- Proven ability for teamwork, strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking skills and IT literacy.
- A passion for Games... Be able to talk about them for hours!
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Nice To Have Skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience working with multiple different platforms.
- Experience working closely with external QA vendors.