Runcorn England United Kingdom
18 days ago
d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is growing, and we are now looking for a QA Tester to join the expanding QA Team. Our studio, is part of the global Keywords Studios Group. We work on multiple exciting projects at any one time, offering an individual joining us plenty of variety and involvement.
We are based in Runcorn, Cheshire and offer an amazingly professional, fun, and supportive working environment. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by gamesindustry.biz
The Role – QA Tester
We work with very high-profile clients on amazing game titles and so we are looking for an experienced QA Tester to deliver an excellent service within our team and for our clients.
This role will be for a fixed term contract of 6 months with the potential to be extended beyond.
QA Tester Responsibilities :
- Provide continuous quality assurance support to the development team throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Identify, record, document and track defects along with highlighting any areas of risk to the development team.
- Perform thorough integration testing of any defect resolutions and features.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback where required.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on development milestones.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify areas of risk and Project / QA requirements.
- Coordinate with external teams on test coverage and feedback
- Monitor and provide debugging process results where required.
- Track quality assurance metrics.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Benefits & Perks – just some of the many offered by d3t
- 22 days holiday (+ 3 extra at Christmas + bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Anti-crunch ethos - an amazingly professional, fun, and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Monthly Fitness Sessions
- Complimentary Refreshments – an extensive range to suit all dietary preferences
- Branded Merchandise
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Breakout Areas – filled with perks such as games, snacks etc.
- Assistance and support with re-location to the area
Please note we are actively hiring through the Covid-19 pandemic. We have the d3t team working remotely from home (where appropriate) and once it is safe to do so, we will be returning to the studio. The QA Tester position will be studio based in Runcorn, Cheshire.