2 days ago
Created back in 2015, 8SEC is a game studio that makes engaging hyper casual games. Our goal is to create hits that will rule the top of the charts and deliver fun around the world. We are game makers, game changers.
We are looking for a talented QA Tester to be part of this adventure and participate in building something bigger. Join a team where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively in a creative and stimulating working environment. Here, you will have the opportunity to make a real and direct impact!
Your role ?
Be the person who guarantees we provide our players with high quality games, free from any kind of bugs and issues !You will:
- Run various tests on all our games in order to find the different issues and bugs
- Ensure that all issues & bugs are reported in an efficient & informative manner, keeping with the high standard expected
- Work closely with game developers to correct issues
- Follow up and upgrades databases as require
What do we look for ?
- You are methodical, rigorous and have an eye for detail
- You are involved in the completion of the projects in which you participate
- You are passionate about video games and have a good mobile gaming culture
Nice to have
- Experience with testing mobile games
- Fluent in English
What you’ll find at 8SEC ?
A place where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow to develop your own career path: you’ll have the opportunity to change positions and quickly evolve in the company. As QA Tester, you’d be encouraged after a certain period of time, to evolve as a rookie game designer.
A data-driven-innovation-based culture : everyone’s ideas are welcome and anyone can think of a new game idea. You’ll be able to playtest all the games and provide feedback. You will also have transparent access to all the data which will help you get the big picture of what is going on in the company
A great place to work, located in the heart of Lyon (bars, gyms, terrasse, coffee and snacks…) where you will have a great work-life balance with remote work, flexible hours…
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.