QA Tester (SEA)
3 days ago
Perfect Storm Studios was founded by Game Industry Veterans to build the next generation of games. We believe that the best games will be those that can seamlessly integrate amazing game design, player rewards, and joint development with our player community. We are a fully remote company which actively puts the employees and community first. Perfect Storm Studios has an A+ excellent culture that is the perfect balance of both fun interactions and fulfilling work. Head on over to our website to learn more about our project!
The QA Tester role supports the development of "Project: Perfect Storm" by regularly playing the game to test out new iterations of the build and other gameplay related aspects. The QA Tester will be focused on functionality, usability, playability and gameplay balance.
- Execute and maintain test cases on assigned projects as well as ad-hoc testing on focused areas
- Test product and game quality according to given specifications
- Find, report and verify issues on assigned test cases
- Verify features and systems on a daily basis and create feedback for the QA Manager
- Provide feedback to the development team on product features
- Compose daily and weekly project reports for the QA Manager, which includes test estimates for features based on scope and complexity.
- A passion for gaming and MOBAs
- Experience with PC, Console and mobile games.
- Advanced understanding of MOBA gameplay dynamics.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to focus for long periods
- Patience and persistence
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Prior experience as a QA Tester for a Game Development Company
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Flexible PTO
- Fully Remote
- Synchronous: 9AM - 2PM PST