QA Tester - Internship
8 days ago
With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We are now looking for a Gameplay Tester to help test and improve our games.
- Test and help improve our games.
- Test new builds to ensure stability of the tools.
- Follow priorities given by QA Lead to ensure current team wide goals are met.
- Report bugs, validate bug correction.
- Assure follow-up of tickets during different production phases
- Manage the bug tracking system.
- First line of support for the production team with regard to any technical issues.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Understanding game production pipeline and tools.
- Good judgment to estimate the significance and consequences of the bugs.
- Rigorous and methodical, autonomous and resourceful approach.
- You have great attention for detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good communication skills in spoken/written English.
- Passion for video games.