This job might no longer be available.
QA Test Coordinator
1 month ago
- Coordinating QA Team in order to execute created test plans and development requests
- Providing additional testing support when required
- Maintaining test cases and test plans
- Resource allocation - when required
- Assisting with the management of the bug database to reflect the current state of projects
- Communicating with the QA Leadership & Production about the current status of the project
- Assisting in the performance review process
- 2+ years working experience as a professional QA Tester / Coordinator (not in linguistic testing)
- At least one complete products cycles as Senior QA Tester
- Knowledge of PC and consoles (hardware and testing software)
- Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing
- Knowledge of QA methodologies to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Experience with team management of a small to medium group of people (10-20)
- Ability to remain focused on given tasks for prolonged time periods; attentiveness to small details
- Curiosity and strong will to study and understand the underlying game mechanics that result in glitches
- Resistance to stress and ability to withstand the time pressure
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Passion for Games
- Unreal Engine Editor
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Experience working with bug-tracking tools, preferably JIRA
- Experience in game development
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care & gym card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an
international team of nearly 300 talented individuals working from offices located in Poland,
UK, US, and Canada. Founded in 2002 we made our mark on the action-shooter genre,
developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects, including Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
With over 18 years of experience in making shooter games, now PCF is aiming to explore new horizons and expand the borders of the genre even further. We want to combine our expertise with the creativity and skills of ambitious professionals, who will dare to join us in an epic journey to forever reshape the market landscape and work on the new generation of Online Shooters for the global gaming community.
As a highly experienced professional you’ll have a chance to perfect your skills and knowledge working alongside leaders with bravery and passion to bring brand new memorable experience in the most popular genre in the world to the players worldwide.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, ready for some serious accountability and
capable of leaving a mark on a game you work on, or even the genre as whole, apply now!
Please note, all resumes must be written in English and PDF format, thank you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.