QA Team Lead (E-commerce project)
18 days ago
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a QA Team Lead who will manage a team involved in various project assignments within the Group, ranging from internal projects with corporate clients, to external web needs.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
• Leads a QA team at a technical and personnel level
• Identifies development and career path opportunities for each team members
• Mentors direct reports through formal and informal channels. Assesses training needs and proposes training tools for team members
• Measures and encourages expertise evolution (knowledge share, training) and detects opportunities for improvements
• Participates in the test plan and test strategy creation
• Identifies recruitment needs and participates in the recruitment process
• Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner.
• Present ideas on system improvements based on hands-on experience.
• Contribute to the design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of test environments and processes.
• 5+ years of experience in testing
• English – Upper-Intermediate and higher
• Good understanding of the SDLC & STLC
• Knowledge and experience of QA methodologies (Agile — SCRUM)
• Experience with testing and bug reporting tools (JIRA, TestRail)
• Knowledge of web testing, functionality, usability testing is a plus
• Technical writing experience (test plans, test strategies, work procedures, user guides etc.)
• General knowledge in the area of web applications development practices
• Experience with APIs testing
• Knowledge of SQL queries
• Experience with logs (search, sort, filter, identify)
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP is a plus.
• Strong project management skills
• People management skills
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Quality, services and result-oriented
• Easily adaptable to changes
• Good team player, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback
• Creative / Innovative: suggests system improvements and offers alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear and proactively seeks solutions
• Autonomy, ability to work with minimal guidance.
• International projects
• Access to cutting-edge hardware
• Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
• Opportunity to travel abroad
• Medical / Life insurance
• English / French courses
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.