This job might no longer be available.
QA Surveillance ( Middle Shift)
12 days ago
QA Surveillance is part of QA Surveillance teams. The team is the contact for QA Surveillance and work directly with Bucharest Surveillance teams. The main task is to perform Surveillance tests on live projects and any requests related to Surveillance and following up on it.
- Work closely with the QA Surveillance from Bucharest to do Surveillance tests on live projects;
- Discuss any issues found in testing, and team problems with Surveillance team both inside and outside of the studio;
- Completed and report the tests/requests on time and match the deadline's request;
- Along with other Surveillance team member, do OT for Surveillance to cover Public Holiday in JOG;
- Make proposals to improve the testing process/working environment (new tools, testing method, etc.);
- Regularly review and update the checklists used in team.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from data.ai. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 58 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.