This job might no longer be available.
QA Student Worker
Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
4 months ago
We want you to join our quality assurance team to help support our thousands of customers who use Unity. You will connect with the Product Management, Customer Success, and QA teams to ensure timely, polite and accurate responses are provided to our customers who have submitted bug reports. You will also reproduce and clean the bug reports for further handling by the developers and QAs of the Unity team. You will help Unity stay one step ahead in ensuring quality, whilst maintaining speed and ability.
- Work with customers to reproduce their bug reports in-house
- Explore the scope of customer bug reports and provide more detailed advice to developers
- Collaborate with other testers and developers in an agile environment
- Online gamer that regularly uses voice chat that is currently enrolled in a University course
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to follow a sequence of steps (often repeated) while engaged in gameplay as well as recall and articulate reproduction steps for issues found
- Comfortable playing on multiple platforms (Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS)
- Strong communication skills with an ability to cooperate well with both customers and colleagues
- Knowledge of different audio devices, such as USB, 3.5mm & Bluetooth
- Experience using Unity
- Passion for technology
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.