QA/QC Manager (Uplay)
4 days ago
As a QA/QC Manager you will be responsible for close supervision and coordination over the whole test process cycle, as well as managing the Uplay testing team, plan and schedule their workload and resource needs.
- Managing the automation initiatives in Uplay testing;
- Communicate effectively with collaborating studios;
- Lead the creation and execution of the test strategy and take an active part in test planning;
- Coordinate with various teams for specific tests;
- JIRA bug database management on the project;
- Participate in Production Planning meetings;
- Draft and communicate to all stakeholders different types of reports on the versions and submissions;
- Evaluate risks, analyze their impact, monitor and propose contingency plans;
- Grow and mentor the team by sharing best practices for testing, testing processes, and testing tools;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between team members;
- Participate in the recruitment process to identify and hire the right talents;
- Develop and grow the team talents.
- At least 5 years’ experience with testing web/desktop projects;
- At least 3 years’ experience in people management (performance evaluation, people development, objectives, etc).
- Experience in creating test strategies, high-level test plans, risk assessments;
- Good understanding of operation systems, file storage systems, networks, API, SQL DB;
- Experience with Jira, Testrail (or any other test case management system);
- Understanding of automation approaches and processes;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Problem-solving and results-oriented;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Sense of initiative, attention to details;
- International AAA game projects;
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Opportunity to travel abroad;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s games. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kyiv Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.