QA Project Manager
16 days ago
Scopely is looking for a QA Project Manager to join our central team in Barcelona on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
What You Will Do
- Work directly with the QA & D Director in the iteration and evolution of our processes and services to ensure release excellence, player delight and game team support
- Contribute to the growth of the QA & Deployment Program involving multiple disciplines,including Functionality QA, Dev QA, Live Ops QA, Build Distribution and Submissions, on multiple platforms (mobile, Console, PC, web)
- Work with the DPMs and Dev QA teams to establish and iterate on efficient QA processes.
- Provide support to the Certification and Release team regarding performance testing and compliance standards
- Create and maintain documentation about QA, processes, project tracking, Release excellence, new feature testing best practices
- Provide Apple and Google release and portal support, and assist on compliance changes and needs on the portal side.
- Perform thorough reviews of our existing Jira projects and find optimization opportunities
- Perform thorough reviews of Testrail our test case management tool and find optimization opportunities
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for mobile and console/PC games, with proven experience working on games as a live service
- Experience dealing with a portfolio of projects or in a central capacity
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience in a game development environment with proven experience in management
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbally) and ability to collaborate with senior management
- Ability to influence and drive change
- Proactively identify risks, changes needed and execute solutions, with appropriate sense of urgency.
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of project management, software development methodologies, QA best known practices
- Understand console and PC first party requirements and submission process
- Familiarity with the Google Play Developer Console, iTunes Connect, Amazon Developer Console, and other 1st party submission tools.
- Proficient with setting up and navigating through JIRA, Google Docs, Google Sheets/Excel, and a build distribution management system
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.