11 days ago
As our QA Programmer you help the QA DevTest team and development team create automated tools that increase and enhance the workflow of QA and development. You help make QA an integral part of the game development cycle, and ensure we have solutions so that bugs and glitches can be corrected now, prevented later, and never reach our players.
- Provide automated solutions for QA to replace manual testing
- Build central toolkit of test harnesses and Ubisoft systems/engines experience
- Support build stability and quality metrics for Ubisoft titles and tools in development
- Create comprehensive test plans/infrastructure and implementation for scalability, and automated functionality testing for assigned project
- Work on projects of your own initiative through our Innovation Jams
You as a person
You are driven by the challenge. You are eager to improve processes, solve problems and provide structured solutions. You believe in team effort but also in autonomy and proactive work. You care about details and can adapt to change. Besides the above, we are looking for someone aligned with our studio’s core values and the following skills and experience:
- Software programming experience
- Knowledge of programming design patterns and recognition of programming standards
- Experience with test specification and test case implementation
- Experience in high-level OOPL (C#, C++, Python, etc.)
Ubisoft Winnipeg is a technology studio with a unique mission: develop new technologies that will change the way we build video game worlds. We are the only Ubisoft studio focused on exploring the unknown to develop technology that empowers game creators at studios around the world to build even better, more immersive worlds across our major brands.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills, and anything else (GitHub, examples of projects) you think we might find helpful.
- A real live person will review your application, in this case Carolina. While we’re doing that, get to know our studio and our team a bit more.