QA Product Specialist - Live Services
8 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This Opportunity: QA Product Specialist – Live Services
PlayStation Studios Quality Assurance is looking for applicants to help develop and implement the evolving services that make our QA team the best in the industry! The QA Product Specialist will work with QA and Studio partners to build upon our current testing methodologies and support bringing the QA team forward as new service offering emerge from project-to-project.
Our QA Product Specialist - Live Services will work directly with Service Owners to facilitate efficient implementation of service initiatives across PlayStation Studios QA and will assist with sharing service information across PlayStation Studios.
What You'll Do
- Create and coordinate QA service development, awareness, and success
- Build reports, metrics, and trends related to QA services
- Analyze data and provide business solution and efficiency opportunities
- Own, develop, and plan for PlayStation Studios QA service programs
- Ensure continued service improvements (CSI) aligned with global mission, values, and long-term strategic organization goals.
- Testing – the study and practice of a variety of test techniques and methodologies
- Software/Tools – High level of competency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio (or equivalent). Ability to read and understand Tableau reports (or similar), and metrics related to Service key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Understanding of company products (platforms, games, etc.) and business objectives / operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills. Decision making, flexibility, diplomacy, and problem-solving. Ability to develop internal and external working relationships through effective communication, positive demeanor, and professionalism.
- Agile software development – understand the common methodologies and can articulate how a strong tester can best support their team in that context
- Highly Valued: A strong understanding of Live Services/Games as a Service industry lifecycles and trends
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.