QA Performance Engineer
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
7 months ago
Wargaming is looking to hire a QA Performance Engineer to the QA Performance Team increasing the efficiency of the company’s multiple non-gaming products. These include: systems storing data on players, their in-game inventory and achievements; authorization, account management, and notification systems; portals and promo sites; chats and forums, online streaming, etc. QA Performance interacts with a number of teams, including several game development ones, Business Analytics, DBA, DevOps, Server Administration, and others.
What will you do?
- Perform the entire set of web project performance testing activities: preparations (check requisitions, participate in creating the test environment, fine-tune monitoring tools), execution (write scripts, launch tests, collect data), analysis and presentation, diagnostics and troubleshooting, client and server-side performance runs
- Participate in the creation, support, and development of infrastructure and team processes
- Automate performance testing processes
- Consult and train colleagues in system performance and performance testing
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of 2+ load testing tools (preferably including JMeter)
- Great understanding of the theory and concepts of performance testing
- Great knowledge of key web protocols’ working principles
- Understanding of software testing principles
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Linux
- Good understanding of database and networks working principles
- Process automation and CI experience
- Intermediate or higher level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of server hardware
- Extensive knowledge of JMeter, Linux, Zabbix, Grafana, ELK, RDBMS
- Experience profiling RDBMS and code
- Experience with Java, Python, JMeter plugin creation
- Experience with high-load systems
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4000+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!