6 days ago
We are looking for a hardworking and passionate QA Manager to join Wildlife's Game QA Team in São Paulo (Brazil).
We build games that stand the test of time, and the quality of our games is key to our success. As a QA Manager, your mission is to help games achieve excellence in quality by cultivating an outstanding QA team. You will lead, develop, and motivate highly skilled QAs, while also working closely with leaders from all departments to improve our processes. You will be encouraged to take initiative in a fast-paced environment and challenge the status quo to make continuous improvements.
About the Team
The Quality Assurance team plays a critical role in the development cycle of the game. Collaborating with game designers, engineers, and artists, the team is responsible for the quality of our games by mixing manual and automated tests. Using some of the best tools and testing techniques, our team focuses on improving our processes continuously so that we become a reference in quality to the game industry. We are a motivated and collaborative agile team that values self-organization and out-of-the-box thinking. Our quality work is our pride!
Who you are
- You have excellent human skills
- You approach problems creatively
- Helping people grow in their career is your passion
- You can see how small details fit into the bigger picture
- You are great at written and verbal communication
- You excel at listening and reading people
- Your approach to work is meticulous
- You have an ownership mentality, being proactive and hands-on
- You are ambitious and seek self-development
- You can inspire, influence, and create relationships with all levels of the organization
- You are able to create a healthy team culture that is communicative, transparent, motivated, committed, and focused on realistic goals
What you’ll do
- Manage, coach, and develop QAs of varied seniority
- Help QAs achieve their career goals
- Give timely and candid feedback
- Recognize your team's strengths and find opportunities for growth
- Inspire, motivate, and empower your team and your peers
- Attract and retain fantastic talent
- Conduct one-on-ones
- Model Wildlife's cultural values
- Partner with leadership from other fields to build quality into our products
- Collaborate with test leads in planning and allocation
- Facilitate meetings and communication
- Drive department initiatives
- Track and improve metrics
- Help define goals that are aligned with the company's quarterly goals
- Enhance our internal processes
What you'll need
- Experience with people management
- Experience with leading teams
- Experience with software quality assurance
- Advanced English
- Plus: certifications of software testing
- Plus: knowledge of Automated testing tools
- Plus: knowledge in project management methodologies such as Agile
- Plus: business knowledge about the games industry
- Plus: knowledge of task tracking tools such as Jira and HP ALM
- Plus: knowledge using HR tools (Culture Amp, Pipefy, Donut)
Wildlife is one of the top-tier mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.