6 days ago
Are you a highly motivated, experienced QA Lead who is looking for new challenges and opportunities? If so, we are looking for someone to help build our QA team and drive QA strategy. Our mission includes partnering with business teams in Unity to enable them by automating and simplifying their workflows, so we can increase their velocity and improve their efficiency as we grow globally!
This role will help lead our QA team in testing IT enterprise applications including API, Integration, End-to-End processes (Online Flow, Quote-to-Cash). As the leader of this team, use your knowledge and experience to help improve our quality in our business systems and processes!
We will work closely with leadership on strategies and be involved in cross-team planning activities such as providing status updates and coordinating activities. The successful candidate will be an effective multi-tasker, strategic problem solver, capable of working on several different systems over the course of the project
What you’ll be doing
- Lead team in the development of test automation ensuring efficient automation coverage and testing efficiency
- Develop test automation, API and performance testing frameworks from an end-to-end perspective including front-end, middle-tier and back-end services & databases
- Assist and lead all testing activities including functional, integration, regression and end-to-end system testing
- Actively participate in Scrum meetings and provide QA estimate to calculate Story Points during planning phase
- Keep current with Quality testing, techniques, tools, processes and trends
What we’re looking for
- Experience in leading teams and mentoring staff members
- Extended experience with REST API automation testing – Postman, RestAssured, SoapUI
- Proven experience in crafting, implementing, and debugging automated tests using Selenium or a similar framework
- Understanding of services (example: REST), JSON and XML data formats
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies and in estimating testing efforts, standing and structuring QA teams
You might also have
- Demonstrated skill in testing Enterprise applications (SFDC, Zuora, Workday)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.