QA Manager / Project Manager
3 days ago
Quality, Verification & Standards (QVS) is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. QVS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
You will be located in EA Korea, and will report to PO of EA Korea QV team. we are supporting hybrid working environment(work from home + office), and you will take below responsibilities requiring the best collaboration.
- Provide quality strategy, process leadership to EA Korea studio teams, and extend co-work partnership to Asia/global teams with engaged way.
- Create productive working relationships with other discipline leaders within the studio to increase goal agreement and collaborate to shape best practice.
- Increase productivity/efficiency by setting-up new processes, implement improvements and deploy to projects & teams: setup project-wide processes across multiple co-work teams while acquiring new quality strategy with joining EA/QVS global/leadership communities.
- Manage QA projects/resources and partner with PO/PD, PM, Engineering, Design, Art leads to guarantee successful product development & service in high quality.
- Support the professional and career advancement of your own direct reports aligned with HR partners & guidelines.
we are finding below capabilities, but you can apply if you have compatible skills or experiences also.
- Total + 10 years of experience in SW/game product development, QA, Project Management and other IT business.
- + 3 years of experience as a project & people manager.
- Solid project management skills: establish project goals including scope, quality, and timeframe. create flexible project plan, including requirement definition, task definition, talent assignment, and capacity planning.
- Team/resource management skills: assess skill-set requirements for projects; recognize latent internal talent to develop into stretch roles then support career development.
- High-level insight on SDLC, QA process, advanced development/Test methodologies, and capability to apply for practical strategy - scrum, Agile, risk-based testing, technical execution(test automation) and data-driven execution.
- Compatible knowledge or experience in SW configuration, CI/CD, process/task management, data analysis communication tools - Perforce, Jenkins, jira/jaas, testrail, confluence, powerBI, slack and equivalents.
- Risk management skill: how to evaluate development/QA risks and mitigate issues.
- English skills.(+ over intermediate, big advantage in proficiency).
- Excellent logical, analytical problem solving skill
- Experience in global company(advantage)
- Experience co-working with global partners(advantage)
※ Please upload a notepad file with the Google Drive Link inside if you upload a file over 2MB
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.