9 days ago
PTW is a boutique games services company with 40 offices in 11 countries worldwide. Our range of services include quality assurance, localization, customer experience, art production, game development services, and audio production services.
We are in searching for 5 QA Lead for a Gaming studio in Austin, Texas. This is an in-office position, no remote work will be allowed and only local candidates in the Austin area will be considered.
elevant Work experience:
· 3+ years of Games Quality Assurance experience
· 1 - 2 years of proven leadership skills. Experience of leading/ mentoring QA teams
· Functionality testing experience across entire testing lifecycle
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong knowledge on bug database and test cases execution
· Must have experience in writing and editing test cases.
· Experience on all gaming platforms. i.e., Consoles, PCs, and Mobiles
· Help setup new projects, taking into consideration the logistics of human, hardware, and software resources.
· Act as primary PTW point of contact for client stakeholders.
· Lead and manage cross disciplinarily teams.
· Responsible for test case creation and execution, bug vetting, and overall quality
· Write daily status and end of project reports.
· Escalate issues affecting the project to internal management and/or the client.
Medical, dental, vision, 401K
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.