8 days ago
Job Title:QA Lead
Your role within our Kingdom
As our QA Lead, you will be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for distribution of King games & content. You define testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards. You develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness You also evaluate the team throughout the life of the project to identify areas where improvement can be made
You are detail oriented, organized and process oriented but since this is a highly dynamic team you’re also flexible enough to see when a process isn’t working and adapt to make sure the team is able to perform at its peak.
- Design, Build and Innovate a detailed automation framework and methodology for testing end2end, from frontend to backend, including mobile clients.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Maintain and update an automation framework with a centralized test case repository in CI.
- Analyze performances and identify bottlenecks of web-frontend and the backend services
- Implement test process & execution and definition of work processes.
- Improve workflows and create scripts and tools for automation
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas.
- Lead feature development and coach fellow teammates.
Skills to create thrills
- Experience with one of the automation test tools: Cypress, JEST or Puppeteer
- Experience in end- to- end test automation for Backend, UI and Mobile Applications
- Experience with CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, Gradle and other similar
- Experience with Cloud platform and technologies like Azure or Google
- Experience with developer tools like JIRA, IntelliJ, GIT and Maven
- Experience using React and NodeJS.
- Improving test workflows via automation (Github and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
- Collaborating with the team’s developers and with other king teams spread across the world.
- An ambitious, creative, confident, self- motivated team player.
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience developing and maintaining automation on Azure & GCP.
- Unit test experience with Java services and mobile applications
- Experiences in tools to analyze site performances or benchmarking the backend APIs, and automating it.
- Experience with testing localization