QA Lead, Wellness App
14 days ago
leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
For a new, innovative and super-exciting business within AppLovin, we’re looking for a QA Lead Engineer, 100% hands-on with wide system understanding and vision. The ideal candidate is super passionate about technology, independent, self-motivated, results-oriented and sharp
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that our mobile apps meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Define and lead QA strategy, approach and execution.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Build and lead the QA team based on short and long term needs.
- Build, maintain and communicate quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards.
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques and test automation.
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Coordinate and set up appropriate test environments and perform integration, functionality, system, regression, and acceptance testing.
- Relevant high education or professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in leading QA positions
- 3+ years of experience in the mobile world
- A "Can do" attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with the ability to take responsibility and work independently
- A broad approach to understanding system architecture and functionality
- Power-user in Mac OS, Windows, iOS and Android
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Linux, HTML, JSON - big advantage
- Fluent verbal, reading, and writing English
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.