QA Lead (Mobile gaming)
10 days ago
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers , based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona . We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2020 the breakout year in mobile social gaming!
About the role:
As a QA Lead for one of our biggest and coolest projects, we will count on you to:
- Manage the QA flow of Live mobile game, client & liveOps updates within strict deadlines
- Organise & coach a lean team of embedded QA testers
- Administer outsourced QA process
- Monitor & manage bug reporting and tracking (JIRA)
- Validate GDD, TDD & tool requests for QA purposes
- Analyse & improve test plans & checklists
- Prioritizing bug fixing efforts and areas of test focus
- Communicate daily test status effectively with all other teams (Dev/Producer/CM etc)
- Anticipate & report potential issues at an early stage
- Report quality metrics
- Recommend issues & solutions for automation needs
You have :
- More than 4 years experience in QA, for mobile games
- Experience of maintaining quality of high volume fast-paced LiveOps schedule
- Excellent bug management skills within Bug Tracker (JIRA)
- History of creating effective & bullet-proof test plans and status reports (Testrails)
- Experience of working within an Agile and sprint based development team
You also have:
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to coach & motivate QA testers (internal, insource, outsourced)
- Desire for continuous individual & team improvement
- Excellent Time and People Management skills
- High Production values
- Passionate high level game player
What we offer you:
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team!
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, here’s what’s more:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym , football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist .
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance , just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now !
Are you ready to level up?