QA Games Tester
19 days ago
Are you an experienced tester looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make an impact? Do you have a passion for playing games and an eye for detail? Does the idea of producing top quality products drive you?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then keep reading, as you might be our new QA Tester!
We are currently on the search for new game testers, to join our 3 person remote team based in Romania. In this role, you will be responsible for testing new product features (events, tournaments, season passes) for our Lily's Garden and Penny&Flo games. In your day-to-day work, you will be collaborating very closely with the QA team based in our Copenhagen office. Further down the line, there is also the opportunity to contribute and test the new game projects that we're currently growing.
At Tactile, you will have the opportunity to play games that touch millions of players, and it’s up to you to ensure that only top quality is released. You don't need to have any previous experience with testing to be successful in this role (thought it's a plus if you're a big game nerd :)) . You are a great fit for this position if you like to take initiative to complete tasks, work collaboratively with others, and are good at managing your own time.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with game teams to understand our products and define testing requirements
- Play our games across multiple platforms (IOS, Android, Kindle and web) to identify any quality issues and bugs
- Record and classify severity and report any issues to ensure they are fixed before release
- Escalate issues as appropriate
- Create and maintain a list of bugs
It's great if you have:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Game testing experience or a keen interest in a career in QA
- Ability to create concise and accurate reproduction steps
- Knowledge in test planning and test creation
- Familiarity with tools like JIRA or Monday
- Experience with Agile methodologies