1 year ago
Are you passionate about quality and breaking games into smaller pieces? If you said “yes!” to these questions, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a QA/Game Tester to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a QA/Game Tester you’ll be part of the team pushing the mobile frontier: testing in the most responsive, polished games.
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, we are just about to conquer the globe.
What does the ride include?
- Working as part of the development team, carrying point responsibility of the games QA process and testing
What does it take to sign up for the race?
- Passion for testing with an understanding of QA methodologies
- Ability to write relevant, actionable, and reproducible bug reports and test cases that stand up to scrutiny
- An understanding of software development processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Persistent and proactive, independently seeks out the most important thing to do based on team objectives and goals
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
- Past experience working as a mobile game/app tester is a huge plus at the moment
We offer you a steady, transparent, startup-minded working environment, not to mention free apples in the kitchen! We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field!
We kindly ask You to send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible as the position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.