QA Game Tester
6 days ago
As a QA Game Tester, one is expected to play the game under development in order to detect and describe all abnormal behaviors (bugs) regarding game functions, graphics, logic, design and content. Such bugs are reported to the development team for resolving, to ensure the best game player experience and the overall quality of the game before being released to the market.
QA Game Testers ensure that the games they are testing meet all the Gameloft QA standards.
- Identify the requirements and execute the tasks received.
- Report bugs for the entire features one is responsible for during the testing cycle.
- Post a clear and accurate description of each bug found in the QA database.
- Create test cases for the features they are responsible for.
- Provide feedback regarding the game/certain features of the game from both tester and user point of view.
- Communicate efficiently with all the stakeholders involved.
- Motivation and passion for video games.
- Excellent English skills (both spoken and written).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and do own research.
- Team player with great work ethics.
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of work. Gaming industry would be a plus.
- Ability and patience to perform detailed testing.
- A sharp eye for details, capacity to stay on course, as well as following a hunch to trap a new bug.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Working knowledge on Windows, iOS and Android operating systems and related hardware.
Why join Gameloft?
What do you say about joining not just any gaming studio, but a dynamic powerhouse for extraordinary gaming experiences right in the Heart of Transylvania? Since August 2010, when we first opened our gates in Cluj-Napoca, we seem to have found the perfect ingredients to create the right work environment: cultural diversity, enthusiasm, boldness, mutual trust, kindness and a constant need for self-improvement.
Not only do we value work efficiency, but we also know the importance of corporate social responsibility. That is why we regularly get involved in various projects that help us give back to our community. More than that, we let our surroundings inspire us to great lengths. In just a couple of years, we became one of the central quality assurance studios in Gameloft. Nearly all Gameloft titles released over the last decade have been present in Cluj in the hands of our multi-talented Quality Assurance departments. We consider ourselves craftsmen of our respective trade and take pride in striving to achieve the best in our work, while also having fun and enjoying the ride. Our mission is to perfect our craft continuously and to create the best mobile gaming experiences, appreciated by our fans all over the world. We put the players ahead of anything else and we want our games to always provide the best experience, no matter the platform. Quality is our commitment.
Creating games in the heart of Transylvania gives us access to its cultural heritage and offers us a unique outlook towards the future. Our first in-house IP, Iron Blade Medieval Legends, is a perfect example: we blended classic RPG mechanics with an innovative control scheme, creating a true-to-life recreation of the best preserved medieval castles in Romania! How cool is that?
On top of that, being part of our team means access to various social benefits, including a medical insurance package, gym and swimming pool access and also on site cervical massages and eye exams. Our offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package with lots of career-development opportunities. Oh, and we have short Fridays, in order to allow our employees to invest in their hobbies.
So, are you ready to join the game and be a part of a dynamic,challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company? We are so looking forward to meeting you! Apply now if you think you are a good fit!
What Gameloft Cluj can offer you even more?
- Lunch tickets
- Short Friday
- Medical package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- Hybrid Work model
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.ro
Could you tell us your opinion about us by answering this Survey?
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 3600 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.