17 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Middle QA Engineer who will be responsible for quality control for World of Tanks Blitz in the Red and Black feature team. This team delivers various game features for World of Tanks Blitz with a particular focus to retention, meta, and monetization mechanics.
Created by the Wargaming mobile development studio MS-1, World of Tanks Blitz is the world-renowned cross-platform shooter game with over 140 million downloads around the globe. World of Tanks Blitz recently celebrated its 8th anniversary, and it continues to break profit records year after year. We want you to become part of this groundbreaking project!
MS-1 is a multi-site studio with primary locations in Vilnius, Shanghai, and Berlin. Its international, multicultural team comprises professionals of various backgrounds and experience across all disciplines, including development, publishing, and operations. This cultural diversity helps deliver games that click with different audiences around the globe.
What Will You Do?
- Perform quality control and testing of WoT Blitz features and write necessary documentation on them
- Write check lists, test cases and comprise test plans for the team’s features according to studio quality standards
- Participate in releases and regression for our product as part of WoT Blitz QA discipline
What Are We Looking For?
- 2+ years of experience as a QA specialist
- Experience with bug tracking and test case management systems (Jira, TestRail, etc.)
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Fluent English
What Will Help You Stand Out?
- Experience in testing game applications (Unity, Unreal Engine, or similar)
- Experience with version control systems (Git, etc.)
- Work experience in the game industry
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Knowledge of Python programming language
- Gaming experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.