15 days ago
At Unity, we are passionate about gaming, and we love that we provide professional and indie creators with the leading platform to bring their ideas to life. Monthly, billions of gamers around the world discover incredible games that are Made with Unity, contributing to the success of developers and the delight of game players.
We want to go one step further. We believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it, and we see that players themselves are becoming the creators of the future.
We are on a mission to enable every player to play, create and share games on the biggest platform possible: Your phone.
Join our new team and help us building the biggest platform to create and play games on mobile.
What you’ll be doing
- Testing our android and iOS application aswell as our backend services.
- Work closely with the development team to provide early feedback and test new features.
- Collaborate closely with our community team to investigate user feedback from a technical perspective.
- Build up automated test procedures
- Work with Product Management and Developers to identify and validate requirements, risks and produce test plans.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with QA testing on mobile applications, preferably games
- Experience with backend testing
- Knowledge about JIRA and Confluence
- Familiar with test automation
You might also have
- Experience with the Unity Engine
- Strong knowledge about best practices in mobile game design
- Experience with a coding language preferably C#
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.