14 days ago
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a QA Engineer who will be involved in various project assignments within the Group, ranging from internal projects with corporate clients, to external web needs.
The test typologies you will cover include but are not limited to: integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, and regression testing.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
- Evaluate and test new or modified products and applications, to verify that they function according to user requirements and to established guidelines;
- Review requirements and develop test cases based on those requirements; Create, update and execute test plans and test cases;
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner;
- Present ideas on system improvements based on hands on experience;
- Thoroughly report test results and manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database etc.;
- Contribute to the design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of test environments and test systems and processes;
- Contribute to the project hand-over to the support and operations team;
- University Bachelor or Master degree;
- Practical experience of at least 3 years in testing;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both orally and written. French is a plus;
- Good understanding of the product development process;
- Knowledge and experience of QA methodologies (Agile - SCRUM);
- Experience with testing and bug reporting tools (JIRA, TestRail);
- Knowledge of webtesting, functionality, usability testing, Mobile Testing is a plus;
- Technical writing experience (test plans, work procedures, user guides etc.);
- General knowledge in the area of software development practices;
- Experience with APIs testing;
- Knowledge of SQL & MySQL queries is a plus;
- Experience with logs (search, sort, filter, identify) is a plus;
- Knowledge of SoapUI, JMeter;
- Experience with E-Commerce applications is a plus;
- Knowledge of HTML, JS, PHP is a plus;
- Knowledge of Automation testing is a plus;
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience;
- Persuasive and able to stand by own ideas;
- Able to prioritize tickets based on the business needs;
- Analysis and synthesis abilities;
- Attention to details, persistence, “test to break” attitude;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Autonomy, ability to work with minimal guidance;
- Open to changes and self-improvement;
- Creativity, initiative, curiosity;
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.