This job might no longer be available.
19 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer of digital mobile games, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day.
We are looking for a full hands-on Manual QA Tester responsible for live operations deliveries in sync with Product, Monetization & Configurations teams (mobile & web).
Tests scope includes configure and test of: assets based campaigns, game features, economy & segmentation tasks while maintaining live game environment issues and tasks.
- Ensures that all software is working as intended through rigorous, detailed testing
- Uses familiarity with standard QA processes to review bugs, test cases, and create documentation
- Documents, maintains, and tracks the status of all issues in the bug tracking database (JIRA) until issues are resolved
- Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist software development in resolving issues
- Generates status reports, documentation, and other low-level reports for supervisors and/or product development groups
- Works with QA Management and other product development groups to implement new QA processes and improve existing ones
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- At least 2 years of experience in QA testing
- Team player with strong passion for QA
- Proficient in JSON, Mobile & Web testing.
- Proven experience with X-ray or equivalent test management tools
- Proven experience working with NoSQL & SQL structured DB.
- Familiar with Mobile & Web application tests.
- Responsible and reliable (working close to Development & Production)
- Strong logic and methodical skills.
- Ability and willingness to perform routine tasks
- Ability and willingness to work in constant context switching.
- Ability and willingness to be available on demand working hours
- Eyes for details (UI and configurations tests).
- Automation (good advantage)