4 months ago
We are seeking a QA Engineer for our Crystal Northwest Studio in Bellevue, WA. This role will play a critical part in our AAA game studio by working directly with the development team to design and implement automation frameworks that will increase testing coverage and development efficiency. Working with QA and Development, the ideal candidate will be an advocate for improving software and process functionality, ease of use, reliability, and consistency.
Crystal Northwest is a wholly owned extension of Crystal Dynamics, a AAA game studio known for the development of iconic game franchises such as Tomb Raider and the upcoming game based on Marvel’s Avengers franchise. Benefits for this permanent, full-time position include a competitive salary, 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options as well as a generous number of holidays and paid time-off days.
- Develop and maintain automated testing tools for AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Support testing efforts across multiple teams and locations
- Assist in reproducing and debugging fatal gameplay errors
- Implement automation hooks in game code
- Accurately record and maintain issues in a tracking database in a clear and concise manner
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of game QA methodology, process, and tools
- Strong skills in C++, C#, and Python
- Familiarity with test case management software, such as TestRail
- Familiarity with visual scripting, such as Blueprints or FlowGraph
- Familiarity with version control software, such as Perforce
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 1+ years of professional C++ programming experience, preferably in games
- One or more years of experience with tracking databases, such as Jira or TestTrack Pro
- Flexible schedule
- Professional experience with PS4/Xbox One titles
- Prior experience working with game engines, such as Unity or Unreal
- Shipped one or more high quality AAA titles
Crystal Dynamics is an EOE and M/F/D/V Employer.