This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
As a valued member of our Online Services team, you will be involved in identifying bugs in our products and helping development teams by providing feedback and recommendations for improvements.
- Helping the team in providing high-quality internal tools, services and environments.
- Creating and maintaining automatic test suites.
- Sharing your insights and knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Min. 2 years of experience in software test automation.
- Good knowledge of software testing principles.
- Experience with source control systems and deployment processes.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Extra points for
- Experience in testing desktop applications using chromium framework.
- Familiarity with Selenium, TestRail, Jenkins, PyTest, Behave and Gherkin.
- Passion for gaming and game services.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Numerous social activities and gatherings.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees
- Free library with wide range of games and books:)
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.