QA Engineer (Xsolla Drops and Partner Network)
13 days ago
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking a QA Full Stack Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in testing web applications, designing test plans, and executing test cases. The candidate should also have experience in using different testing tools, scripting languages, and databases. We are looking for an engineer who enjoys diving deep into the product and its architecture.
- Design and execute test plans, test cases, and test scenarios for web applications.
- Perform manual testing and write test scripts. You can pick up the necessary tech stack on your own with the team.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve software defects.
- Identify and document software issues, defects, and bugs.
- Develop and maintain a testing environment that simulates production environments.
- Perform load testing and performance testing of web applications.
- Develop and maintain test scripts to support continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, preferably in web applications.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and practices
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, test case design, and execution.
- Experience in testing integrations and system components independently of each other.
- Experience in writing simple SQL queries (no more complicated than JOIN)
- Experience with logging systems
- Knowledge of version control tools such as Git.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Playwright, Cypress, or similar.
- Experience with perfomance testing tools such as k6, Jmeter, or similar.
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines. We use Gitlab
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.