QA Engineer, Web (Contract Role)
8 days ago
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in working with us? We’d love to hear from you.
This is a contract role with the potential to transition to a permanent position. This role is 100% remote and is open to candidates based in Brazil. Business hours are 9am to 6pm (GMT-3).
As a QA Engineer for Web you will provide testing of new website features and sign off that they are ready for production. A combination of manual testing as well as working with and creating automation tasks to verify functionality of websites and web games. Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are vital to success in this role. Exceptional product quality is always our goal at Arkadium.
- Conduct various types of manual testing of Web-projects.
- Analysis of test results and reporting on the results.
- Finding, detecting, documenting and controlling the correction of bugs.
- Launching test cases as part of web testing (acceptance, functional, integration, regression, compatibility testing).
- Interaction with development and automation teams;
- Test planning and test design (requirements analysis, preparation of testing plans and testing cases), updating testing cases.
- Preparation and update of testing documentation: testing plans, testing cases and checklists.
- Monitoring product analytics, compiling analytical Dashboards.
- Experience in manual testing - from 2 years.
- Experience in Web testing (front/back).
- Strong knowledge of how the WEB works, and what is: HTTP(S), JSON, XML, RESTful services.
- Understanding of the basics of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity of the specifications of working and testing the Web on platforms: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android and various mainstream browsers.
- Understanding of testing methodologies and experience using one or more tools:
- Tools - Fiddler, JMeter, Allure, Network Emulator tools, Burp Suite, Postman;
- Test Management - Azure DevOps (TestPlans), HP ALM, TestRail, TestLink;
- Bug Management - Azure DevOps, HP ALM, JIRA.
- Code/Version management - Azure DevOps (Repos), TFS, SVN, GIT.
- Proficiency in English at the Intermediate level or higher
It's a big plus if you also:
- Have experience in development of automated tests;
- Worked within Scrum/Agile projects;
- Have knowledge and experience in security testing of Web projects;
- Have knowledge of HTML and CSS;
Please submit your resume in English.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.