This job might no longer be available.
QA Engineer (Platform)
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
3 months ago
Wargaming is looking to hire a QA Engineer for the Platform team.
You will do manual testing and provide testing automation. Please take note that the basics of automation are enough: we’re ready to train you!
The Platform is a set of web services built for multiple Wargaming products and used for game operation and player account management. The Platform provides game developers with out-of-the-box solutions for digital delivery, player registration, authentication and communication, and integration of the games with external services.
What will you do?
- Participate in Platform services tests
- Perform integration tests for assorted web projects
- Create testing documentation
- Register and follow tasks and incidents
- Take part in term estimation and release planning with the rest of the team
- Automate testing processes
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years in web app manual testing
- Understanding of the software development cycle and the place of testing within it
- Knowledge of the methods of testing (including functional, integration, load, and automated kinds)
- Experience with bug trackers and test management tools
- Experience creating testing documentation
- Experience using browser developer consoles
- Proficient in web tech (HTTP, OAuth, OpenID, cookies, cache)
- Basic knowledge of Python or experience writing test scripts using any other language (based on xUnit, Selenium, or WebDriver framework)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Experience of automation with Selenium
- Experience with Docker
- Load testing experience
- Experience with continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with REST API
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!