QA Engineer II - VALORANT - Content Support
4 days ago
At Riot, we believe Quality is a set of values, practices, and behaviors that inform every part of the development process. By honing our craft of quality and demonstrating cross-discipline partnerships, we help Riot sustainably create excellent experiences for players, globally.
As a QA Engineer II, you will work with numerous disciplines to lead quality ownership across the software development life cycle, and establishing and accomplishing team wide quality goals. It will be important for you to thoughtfully protect the player experience while collaborating with peers and leaders in a high pressure, Agile development environment. This role reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Evaluate, monitor, and prioritize the defect database
- Improve on methods of test execution at the team-level
- Provide feedback on content and code being developed
- Collaborate with different disciplines to push quality upstream
- Author test plans and oversee the execution of test coverage
- 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- 1+ years of experience testing service features or enterprise applications
- Experience designing and implementing test plans at both the system and service layer
- Experience managing components of a defect database
- Experience tasking remote testers and providing feedback on effectiveness.
- Experience working embedded with diverse teams on Agile Product Development
- Experience creating custom reports on test coverage and defect data
- QA experience working on backend systems and services in game development
- Comfortable with deep-dive investigations and testing technical implementations
- Experience using test tools such as Swagger, SQL, and Postman
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4, Perforce and Git
- Experience tasking remote testers and providing feedback on effectiveness
- "Nice to have" Licenses/certifications:
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- ISTQB Expert Level
- ICAgile Test Expert (ICE-AT)
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.