This job might no longer be available.
Toronto ON ca
6 months ago
As a QA Coordinator at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed, Disney Magic Kingdoms and Uno and Friends, which were created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Lead a team of embedded QA analysts working on a world class mobile game
- Coordinate with remote testing teams around the world to ensure effective QA coverage
- Work directly with producers and team leads to establish and maintain efficient QA processes
- Oversee the creation of test plans and smoke tests to verify that new features work flawlessly
- Lead the prioritization and assignment of bugs so that they can be tracked down and fixed
- Be the driving force for game quality by giving feedback on game features and design
- Play and analyze competitive games to set a high quality bar for your team
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for mobile free-to-play games
- 3+ years of experience in mobile game QA, or equivalent background
- Professional experience as a team lead and excellent soft skills for management
- Expert knowledge of QA techniques and tools
- Highly focused attention to detail with an exceptional eye for quality
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn and adopt new software tools
- A broad understanding of the videogame production process
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Video game room equipped with your favourites
- Social Club events
- Fresh Fruit every morning
- Mentorship program and expert-led courses to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
As a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.