QA Automation engineer (M/F)
Annecy Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes fr
8 days ago
Ubisoft Annecy is currently looking for a QA Automation Engineer M/F to join a team working on a new AAA game.
The role of the QA Automation Engineer is to collect and compile the data produced during the whole development process and to provide support in improving the quality of the game through Automated Testing.
• Maintain and update automated test frameworks to validate game version.
• Capitalize issues by writing new test scenarios that detect similar issues
• Implement and maintain testing guidelines.
• Support the team in building test cases, tracking down and follow up issues detected
• Participate in peer reviewing of code to increase code quality, reliability & reusability for an automated test point of view.
• Liaise with Operation Team to help address or document third-party issues
• Manage and coordinate remote location (codev) on automatic testing
• Computer Science degree preferred
• Passionate about gaming
• Experience with scripting (python), C++ and C#
• Experience with Data Repositories and Analysis
• Experience working with various testing framework (Functional and Behave)
• Familiar with unit testing test suites and C++ debugging process
• Proficiency at reusing, adopting and integrating existing code
• Good communication and knowledge sharing
• Very good communication skills within and across teams with varied technical skills
• Nice to have: multiplayer game experience
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
· Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
· Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
· Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
· Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international developmen
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, while focusing on multiplayer online and social aspects, and also on concrete game mandates such as Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2® and Ghost Recon Wildlands. We are now proud to have developed our own IP, Steep!
Located in one of the most dynamic regions of France, our Ubisoft studio is settled between lake and mountains, in the middle of Annecy, also known as the Venice of the Alps, 30 minutes away from Geneva International Airport. Having a studio with perpetual growth, we are focusing on our team members' commitment and team work. Our ambition relies on innovation and excellence with an ultimate purpose: our players' satisfaction!
By joining Ubisoft Annecy, you will have the opportunity to join a community of passionate and collaborative peers, but also to evolve, with pioneering teams in their field, from all around the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will enthrall our players.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Join us!