This job might no longer be available.
QA Automation Engineer
16 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
So, we are looking for QA Automation engineer to our amazing team.
- Test strategy planning and implementation.
- Tests planning, design, and implementation (mostly e2e: mobile, API);
- Design and implementation of the Test Automation Framework;
- Establishment of test scripts, test suites and libraries for the automated test system;
- Maintenance and improvements of CICD pipelines for mobile and web applications;
- Maintenance of the fully integrated test automation focused on infrastructure part of client application;
- Analysis of product quality related to data and develop automation projects from quality improvement to actively ensure product quality;
- Work closely with the different departments, technical & business;
- Involved in planning phases
- Identify new approaches to automation and new tools that can help automate manual tests.
- 3–6 years of hands on experience in the specific domain
- Excellent problem solving, and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in at least one structured programming language;
- Feel comfortable with all platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux);
- Strong skills in of programming languages: Java/C#/Unity;
- Experience in testing web/mobile applications - both for client & server side;
- Experienced in API and UI automation levels
- Experienced in R&D Practices (such as CI/CD)
- Experience in test automation pyramid concept
- Experience in building test infrastructure and tools;
- Experience in software development and test automation/design experience;
- Has a strong ability to work in collaboration with QA, development, and business groups to complete testing
- Automation harnesses from scratch;
- Quality assurance/testing experience.
- Experience with automation tools: Selenium, Appium;
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.