QA Automation Engineer (Platform Team)
19 days ago
Wargaming is growing the Platform team and is looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer who will enthusiastically dive into new interesting projects. The platform is a set of web-services which provides functionality for operating games and players accounts. The main Platform capabilities are:
- game delivery;
- players’ registration and authentication;
- communication with players;
- interaction between games with each other and different services.
The salary range for this position is 2500 - 4500 € (gross) per month.
Note that this salary range is valid for Lithuania, for other locations it might be different.
What will you do?
- Perform testing procedures (maintain and update test documentation, create test scenarios, perform functional testing, etc.)
- Expand and maintain all kind of tests available in a project (e.g., e2e UI automation, API automation, performance etc.)
- Cooperate and communicate with other teams and departments within Wargaming
- Work closely with a development team during Sprint
- Participate in releases
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience in web-application testing
- 1+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of Python or experience developing test scripts with any programming languages (using xUnit, Selenium/WebDriver)
- Understanding of the software development cycle and the role of testing within it
- Knowledge of testing methodology (functional, integration, automation, performance)
- General understanding of server-client architecture and network
- Experience working with REST API, knowledge of XML/JSON
- Experience working with database
- Experience working with bug trackers and case management systems
- Experience working with Git/SVN
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- B1 level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working with Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity/Jenkins/Bamboo)
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Vilnius include:
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal Allowance
- Premium Private Health Care (with Gym training / Wellness program…)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.