QA Automation Engineer (Bingo Blitz)
5 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
So, we are looking for QA Automation engineer to our Bingo Blitz Game Studio!
- Design and implementation of the Test Automation Framework;
- Establishment of test scripts, test suites and libraries for the automated test system;
- Maintenance of the fully integrated test automation, testing the full stack from servers and databases to web clients;
- Analysis of product quality related data and develop automation projects from quality improvement to actively ensure product quality;
- Work closely with the different departments, technical & business;
- Identify new approaches to automation, and new tools that can help automate manual tests.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent problem solving, and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in at least one structured programming language;
- Feel comfortable with all platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux);
- Experience with Java, Groovy;
- Experience in testing web applications - both for client & server side;
- Experience in building test infrastructure and tools;
- Experience in software development and test automation/design experience;
- Automation harnesses from scratch;
- Quality assurance/testing experience.
- Experience with automation tools: Selenium, Appium;
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!