This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
Level up your career with MobilityWare, one of mobile gaming’s leading publishers of card and puzzle games. With our headquarters in the heart of Orange County and a brand new studio in Utah, we’re dedicated to our mission of bringing joy to others one game at a time.
Ever since our flagship title Solitaire hit the Apple App Store on the day it opened in 2008, MobilityWare has been entertaining gamers around the world. With a product portfolio that includes beloved hits such as FreeCell, MONOPOLY Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Mahjong, and Bubble Shooter Pop, our games have been downloaded over 400 MILLION times.
MobilityWare was recently named one of Built in LA’s Best Places to Work for the second year in a row and we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County five times by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register. While we’re proud to be the company behind some of mobile gaming’s most popular titles, our most important achievement is creating a work environment that encourages professional growth and prioritizes the wellness of all of our team members.
The Solitaire Card Suite is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and goal-oriented Quality Assurance Tester to join our QA department. If you want to work with a fun, collaborative team on multiple games that will bring joy to millions, then this is the team you are looking for! You will be responsible for the quality of our game updates, new features, and future titles.
- Execute test cases with attention to detail to help ensure quality of titles.
- Perform thorough testing to identify defects.
- Document defects in a clear and concise manner.
- Work collaboratively with the Production/Engineering team to track down issues.
- Bring up critical issues to the team.
- A growth mindset that embraces continuous learning and improving testing skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn, play and be the expert of the games on the Solitaire Suite that impact millions of players.
- Strong attention to detail, able to analyze game features and able to communicate issues.
- Able to work independently as well as team contributor.
- Experience with QA tools (Jira and Testrail)
- Experience with testing Mobile Apps
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
- We offer medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and profit sharing incentives around a 401K.
- Annual, all inclusive company trip for you and a guest. Previous destinations include Hawaii, a Mexican Riviera Cruise, and Las Vegas. This year we’re going to Los Cabos!
- We promise to keep you fed when we’re back in the office. We offer things like free lunch, free snacks, and free drinks.
- Casual workplace that includes a relaxed dress code, plus a newly remodeled office in the heart of Irvine.
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
- Annual Game Jam to show off your creative chops!