7 months ago
You have a passion for mobile gaming and a love for testing. Along with your proactive work ethic, you have a team-oriented personality that will champion the quality review process in our games. With the intent is to grow your skills in Quality Assurance, you are looking to build a career in the games industry.
Please note: This is a 6-month contract role, to start.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will contribute by:
- Developing process to test pre-release features and verify functionality, content, usability and software compatibility
- Partnering with designers and developers to provide feedback and support to deliver on common goals
- Contributing to the advancement and improvement of the QA team through sharing of best practices, mentoring teammates, streamlining processes and test automation
Adding to the mix, your background should include:
- 2+ years testing experience in the games industry, ideally in free-to-play mobile games
- Familiarity with both Android and Apple devices
- Strong aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- A sense of humour and a work hard, play hard attitude
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.