14 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City San Diego is looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team. The QA Analyst will be responsible for assisting in all things quality assurance for the studio. We’re looking for someone who will dive into complex problems and own outcomes. We need excellent communicators (both written and verbal) with sound judgement and analytical skills. If you have prior QA experience, are a hard worker and love solving problems, this may be the job for you.
- Creating detailed bug reports in our issue tracking database, while communicating status changes to the team.
- Following priorities from QA team and product leads, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Verifying issue resolutions across all supported platforms and stabilizing release candidates.
- Working alongside a highly collaborative development team, supporting them with detailed investigations of issues.
- Seeing features progress from design to creation in a vibrant working environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but high quality work history is much more important.
- 2+ years of QA experience. Mobile/Social preferred.
- Lead or Assistant Lead experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and oftentimes unpredictable environment.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to overcome challenges and solve problems.
- Must be a dependable, hard worker.
- Telepathy or ability to read minds a plus. Or at least ability to confidently fake it.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.