Salt Lake City, UT United States of America
6 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a full-time QA Analyst. The person in this role will be creating and executing on test plans to verify the quality of implemented engineering features; coordinating with engineers to determine the aspects of a feature that needs to be tested; managing the test process, and communicating the results to key stakeholders. The person in this role will work closely with other Analysts, QA Leads, and the development team to help find and solve technical problems and recommend appropriate quality assurance procedures.
- Designing and reviewing quality strategies for different features
- Contributing to the development and follow-up of test plans and materials
- Developing, performing, and documenting test procedures to verify problem fixes
- Escalating critical issues to development team and working with them towards resolution
- Communication to and working with off-site development and QA teams
- Reporting and tracking for data quality
- 2+ years experience in the software QA industry (games experience is a plus)
- Experience with bug tracking software (JIRA)
- Experience with LiveOps and/or mobile game QA is preferred
- Demonstrated PC hardware/software/peripheral knowledge
- Technical aptitude to learn internal, proprietary test and development tools
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can work with limited supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for cutting-edge game development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of developers and testers in a tight-knit team
If you’d like to be part of building a high-quality Epic game we’d love to hear from you.
This is going to be Epic!