Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for full-time QA Testers to join our development teams.
We need someone that has an obsession with details, an understanding of the development process, a passion for unearthing difficult to understand fail conditions and the ability to empathise with players.
As a QA Analyst you will be working as part of the development team, helping test all completed user stories, organizing play tests, keep visible the current general quality state of the project and help prioritize outstanding issues.
- Participate in plannings to assess the QA effort of all tasks.
- Test completed user stories to determine if they are Done.
- Investigate hard to track issues to find its reproduction steps.
- Organize and participate in playtests.
- Report general quality issues with all builds.
- A basic understanding of Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Some knowledge of issue tracking tools (Jira).
- Some knowledge of version control tools (Git, Perforce).
- Ability to work remotely and communicate effectively with the team.
- Passion for video games.
- Intermediate English (B1).
Founded in 2002, Nimble Giant Entertainment (formerly known as NGD Studios) is one of the leading game development studios in Latin America. Its first major release, Champions of Regnum was the first commercial MMORPG made in the region. Other titles include the reimagining of the classic strategy game Master of Orion and the multiplayer time travel shooter Quantum League. Check out our latest news at nimblegiant.com.