This job might no longer be available.
QA Analyst (Specialist/Senior)
2 days ago
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as QA Analyst. A person on this position will cooperate with different departments to raise the quality of tested games. They will have an opportunity to learn how games and our engine work (with access to all development tools!).
- Close cooperation with development team while working on various features.
- Keeping high quality of tested features.
- Debugging problems with various tools.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- Working on different platforms.
- At least 2 years experience in game development as a QA Analyst or on a similar position.
- Good knowledge of testing methodology.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- Passion for games!
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Very good English language skills.
Nice to have
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, preferably in the environment based on the Agile principles.
- Basic knowledge of one of listed fields:
- game engines (Unreal, Unity, REDkit),
- animation tools (MotionBuilder, Maya),
- 3D software (3DS max, Maya),
- graphic design software (Gimp, Photoshop),
- or UX.
For this role you can choose between a remote-first or office-first working mode.
- Office-First: working primarily from the Warsaw, Wroclaw, or Cracow studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
- Remote-First: working from home, or from any location that is within 3 hours of the GMT+2 time zone.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application (put it in Message to Hiring Manager section).
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.