QA Analyst Mobile Games
21 days ago
PeopleFun is a rapidly growing studio where development teams thrive on collaboration, creativity, teamwork and fun. Our mission is to create the best family-friendly casual games in mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 25 million players each month and include Wordscapes, the #1 word game.
PeopleFun is seeking an experienced QA analyst to test our growing portfolio of chart-topping games. Qualified candidates will have experience testing mobile apps and working with a cross functional team, including engineers and artists.
IMPORTANT: To be considered, please provide a cover letter to explain, in your own words, your interest in PeopleFun, our QA position, and why you feel you'd be a great fit.
· Perform manual exploratory testing and execute scripted test cases
· Evaluate, modify, and flesh-out test case suites
· Coordinate across all departments involved in game-making
· Participate in all aspects of logging and tracking defects
· 1+ years game software testing experience
· Solid grasp of QA principles and testing best practices
· Experience with test case management systems
· Experience testing mobile games
· Strong communications skills, including careful listening and clear articulation
· Positive attitude contributing to an inclusive culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance bonuses
- 401K with 3% employer matching
- Family friendly culture
- Flex PTO policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- On-Site Gym and free Yoga classes
- $1,000 annual game device and IAP budget
- Free drinks & snacks, catered lunch on Fridays
- Happy hours, social events and more
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.