QA Analyst - Metaverse
4 days ago
About The Company
Building on our decades of experience creating world-class games and interactive products, ForwardXP is busy creating what's next in VR, Console and PC gaming as well as VR Training.
COVID-19 Update: ForwardXP is based in Dallas, Texas, and we have transitioned to a mostly work-from-home model during this time. The VR QA Analyst role specifically is intended to be an on-site role in our Dallas office once the world gets back to normal. Our goal right now is to find great talent, but also be flexible and accommodating to everyone's individual circumstances during these difficult times.
ForwardXP is looking for a QA Analyst to join our Metaverse VR QA Team to help us deliver top-notch VR experiences. We always have several projects in various stages of development that can always use quality assurance professionals to ensure training experience we create is the best it can be.
$40,000 - $50,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Detect, research and report issues in VR Projects through various testing disciplines
- Write and execute test plans on pre-release versions of software
- Create regular reports summarizing the QA status of projects
- Assess product functionality against design and quality standards
- Log issues for development team review in clear, concise tickets
- Act as the QA point-of-contact for your assigned projects
Who You Are...
- Shipped at least 1 title in a QA role
- Experience testing in VR and online/multiplayer games
- Familiar testing on modern VR headsets (i.e Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in both an individual and team environment
- Able to work in our Dallas, TX office (See note above on COVID-19 and remote work)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- PC testing experience
- Familiarity with game development tools such as Unreal Engine or Unity
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Have your own elaborate renaissance faire garb, complete with matching, hand-crafted accessories. It'd be cool if you have a sword too. (Our QA team is really... really into Ren Faire)