QA Analyst (M/F/X)
10 days ago
Who we are?
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying hyper-casual games, like our number 1 game Parking Jam! Based at our Berlin HQ, our teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded more than 300 million times across iOS and Android.
Proudly backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason, we are going through an exciting time of expansion. We are now looking for a QA Analyst dedicated to ensuring the quality of our games are of the highest level of quality for all projects, and identifying problems early in the process.
What you will do:
- Testing games to destruction to find and document any and all defects from first builds to the finished product
- Compiling a list of defects or any issues of design or implementation during a testing cycle
- Identifying and articulating problem areas within a game
- Working to a set test plan that will be bespoke for each game
- Participating in game reviews and evaluations to measure the functionality of a game against its design specification
- Engage with development team teams to track issues and provide any help to assist and resolve these
- Create and execute thorough test plans, including positive and negative testing, functional testing, and regression tests
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working with mobile testing as a QA Analyst (or similar)
- Solution oriented thinking
- Strong Communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Attention to detail with a desire to deliver the best product to the users
- Ability to think outside the box to find new ways and solutions to tackle common problems and challenges that arise during testing
- Experience working with hyper casual/casual games and Unity would be a bonus
Why you will love Popcore:
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and fun
- Perks: full visa support, relocation service including coverage of your first month rent in Berlin, reimbursement of your BVG ticket (reimbursement of an e-scooter or bike rental in the times of Corona), free daily lunch, and, of course, fresh fruits, beverages and snacks
If this sounds like it ticks all your boxes, stop reading and apply now!
Please don't worry if you don't have an up to date resume just send it along and one of our talent team will be in touch.